- The permaculture power of big machines. Ian Lillington reports on an earth moving exercise with a permaculture purpose.
- Meaningful change: Nurturing an inner permaculture to enable a deeper outer permaculture. Professor Stuart Hill explores the concept of meaningful change and how to bring it about.
- Waterless composting toilets. Kym Mogridge talks us through the different options.
- Articulating clear design goals. Dan Palmer shares part of his design process.
- Creating gardens with refugees. Hannah Maloney shares her tale of gardening with refugees.
- The ‘forgotten’ island. Orietta L’Abbate reports on the state of things in Haiti and how permaculture is helping.
- Grow your own meat. Beck Lowe talks us through the process of butchering a chicken.
- Profile: Aaron Sorenson by Carla Grossetti.
- Green manures. Hannah Maloney shares her knowledge of green manures and how to use them.
- Our house at Crystal Waters Eco Village. Morag Gamble profiles her home and the process of creating it.
- No Debt Housing. John Champagne looks at how to create a home, debt free.
- Reducing waste café style. Emily Rogers looks at cafés that are reducing their waste.
- Profile: Karen Lott by Robyn Rosenfeldt.
- How to make chorizo. Matthew Evans and the team at Gourmet Farmer share their chorizo recipe.
- The ethics and heart of social enterprise. Robin Clayfield looks at how to run a business with heart.
- Profile: Madelaine Scott by Robyn Rosenfeldt.
- Two men and a pumpkin: a sustainable farmgate journey.
- Brett Cooper tells us about his farmgate roadside stall.
- Co-creating a fun, sensory and edible family garden. Steve Webb shares his ideas for creating a garden for kids.
- Profile: Tabitha Bilaniwskyj-Zarins by Robyn Rosenfeldt.
- Parenting the permaculture way. Julie and Damon Davies adapt the permaculture principles to parenting.
- Growing community gardening in the Top End. Lachlan McKenzie tells us about the network of gardens around Darwin.
- Profile: Nadja Osterstock by Robyn Rosenfeldt.
- Local produce swaps. Jodie Lane shares her tips for creating your own local food swap.