Pip Magazine – Issue 5 (Digital Download)
$9.50 inc. gst
Wanting to live a more sustainable life?
Let us inspire you with Pip Magazine – Issue 5
Pip Magazine – Issue 5 comprises stories from across Australia. Pip will help you grow, build, eat, thrive, nurture, and connect your way to a more sustainable life and planet.
Issue 5 features articles by Nick Rose, Tammi Jonas, David Holmgren, Bruce Pascoe, Albert Bates, Kirsten Bradley and also loads of other fabulous permies!
- Fair food: what a fair food system looks like,
- how to create a double-dig garden, biochar,
- how to build a coolroom,
- an alternative Australian history,
- Aboriginal food plants
- how to make greywater system,
- tiny house builder Rob Scott,
- and you’ll discover our new kids section kids’ patch with articles for and by little people…
Order your copy of issue 5 of Pip magazine delivered to your door and read about fair food, bio char, aboriginal traditional foods, double dig gardening, nature kids and so much more.