Job Vacancies @ Pip
Pip Office Manager And General Assistant
The office manager is responsible for the organisation and running of the office of Pip Magazine.
The role will include:
You will be responsible for making sure all emails and phone calls are answered in a timely manner and for keeping the office organised and running smoothly.
Keep website up to date and liaise with developer for any necessary website development changes that need to be made.
Subscriptions Management Support
Liaise with the mailing house around subscription fulfilment and renewals.
You will be responsible for the management and fulfilment of orders from our independent stockists, including invoicing, finding new outlets and customer relations.
Assist with general office and publishing tasks.
You will need to have:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage a variety tasks to completion in a busy environment
- Great customer service skills
- Experience in data-base/ CRM management
- Time management skills
You will need to be super organised, reliable, enthusiastic, a hard worker, honest and self-motivated.
It would be advantageous to have:
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Website development and/or management
- Experience with Xero or similar software
- Knowledge of permaculture and / or sustainability.
Location: Pambula, NSW.
Hours: 10-15 hours a week. (Hours may be flexible. Happy to work within school hours for working parents.)
Please apply by email to:
Subject: Pip Office Manager And General Assistant
Applications close Sunday February 23.
Job will start on Monday March 2.