Pip’s fifth issue – a special feature issue on Fair Food – will be launched with an incredible free event at the Sustainable Living Festival in Melbourne. Join MC Nick Rose to discuss how we can create a fair food system for all with guests including Tammi Jonas and Guy Grossi! We’re so excited!
We’re really proud of issue 5: it features articles by David Holmgren, Nick Rose, Tammi Jonas, Bruce Pascoe, Albert Bates, Kirsten Bradley and loads of other fabulous permies!
The issue has a focus on how we can create a fair food system, as well as a host of other great articles on:
- creating a double dig garden,
- bio char,
- how to build a cool room,
- indigenous plants that can replace imported varieties such as wheat and rice,
- simple to make greywater system,
- tiny house builder Rob Scott,
- our national course provider directory,
- our new kids section with articles for and by little people…
- Plus lots more great info, activities and DIYs!
Subscribe or renew now to ensure you get your copy of issue 5 hot off the press!