In Pip #1
Pip Magazine – Issue 1 comprises stories from across Australia. Pip will help you grow, build, eat, thrive, nurture and it will also help you connect to a more sustainable life.
In Pip #2
Professor Stuart Hill explores the concept of meaningful change and how to bring it about in Nurturing an inner permaculture to enable a deeper outer permaculture. You’ll also learn about:
- composting toilets,
- how to grow your own meat,
- the ethics and heart of social entreprise,
- growing a community garden,
- and much more.
In Pip #3
You’ll learn about:
- fermenting (read this article for free),
- the role of mushrooms in a permaculture system,
- how to declutter your house and life,
- the benefits of bamboo,
- what a permablitz is,
- how to build an upside down no-dig garden,
- and much more.
In Pip #4
issue 4 has a focus on bees and what we can do to save them with articles on the plight of bees, native bees and a complete guide to choosing the best backyard beehive.
You’ll also learn about:
- the art of free travel,
- a permaculture diet,
- sharing permaculture with your children,
- earth bag building
- a complete directory to permaculture and related courses around the country.
In Pip #5
Issue 5 features articles by Nick Rose, Tammi Jonas, David Holmgren, Bruce Pascoe, Albert Bates, Kirsten Bradley and loads of other fabulous permies!
- Fair food: what a fair food system looks like,
- creating a double-dig garden, biochar,
- how to build a coolroom,
- an alternative Australian history,
- Aboriginal food plants
- simple to make greywater system,
- tiny house builder Rob Scott,
- our new kids section kids’ patch with articles for and by little people…
In Pip #6
Read about tiny house living, wild food foragers, natural building techniques, slow fashion and more!
Just heard of Pip and want to bring yourself up to date with what’s been happening in permaculture in Australia? Well here’s your chance in one convenient pack.